Horion Index du Forum

Horion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Resolution For Facebook Timeline Cover Photo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horion Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
meegeger

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Resolution For Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Répondre en citant

Resolution For Facebook Timeline Cover Photo
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I havent personally tried it though. Im having the same problem with the profile pic (which actually looks even worse than the cover pic). Now I know the exact size to use and what to include on my cover. Thanks for the reminder and great advice, Ill be working on my cover photo now for my pages. Sean says June 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM Is there anyway to keep facebook from downgrading the image quality? Ive had some problems with this in the past but its really bad on a cover photo I just made for a friend > Any suggestions? Brad Brighton says June 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM Sean, The cover thats there looks fine to me. AFA posting links, thanks for the opportunity! I have a hand in several covers right now. This will only be an issue for those of you who put text near the Profile pic like I did. I would recommend creating a profile image that is in focus so that people can read your logo when your icon shows up next to posts. Now Im trying to get the hang of social media, late bloomer that I am. Mark Ellingson says March 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM Ive been procrastinating on this. Please share your link here when your cover photo is ready. Tanya Marcy says August 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM Danielle, you are a godsend. Copyright Office. Chandan says May 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM Checkout this timeline cover: Danielle Glick says May 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM Chandan, great job incorporating your profile icon in the cover photo! . Bruce E Cox CPA says June 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM Your article was a great help in designing a facebook cover Thank you. Nick says March 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM Amazing article, so useful for me right now. Danielle Glick says August 28, 2012 at 1:30 AM Looks great, Zen! . Ingram. It wasnt as obvious on my Dallas Foodie page. This is awesome, just used it to do a new cover for the auto shop where my mom works ( and I will be using it for my own pages real soon! Cannot thank you enough. Its a small business attached to a big dream. Help! Danielle Glick says June 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM Andrea, Im not sure what you mean. There are free tools online that will allow you to create collages, but the best and most custom results theoretically would come from hiring a professional designer. 404 Page Not FoundMy apologies. Heres my page; I had fun with it! Debi says March 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM I like it! (Check out my site we use the same book image! ) Darla says March 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM Thanks! I use Microsoft Office for all the photos on my blog. Jami Willson says May 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM Amazing and creative article i read here. Stev Newbury says March 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM Fantastic, detailed guide! I created my first cover a couple of weeks ago, after reading this Im inspired to start work on version 2! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:40 PM Glad to hear that! Please share the link to version 2 here when you have it ready. Marcy says March 29, 2012 at 3:48 PM Thanks for the great article. Its always better quality to start large and then shrink, rather than to start small and enlarge. I am not sure if the mobile version was active when I originally wrote this article, but it does appear the location of the inset profile icon is different on mobile. I noticed a few Facebook feature changes earlier this week, too. Are you clicking the save or submit button after you upload it? Andrea says June 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM I have pressed the save changes button but still it doesnt appear on my mobile, or any of my friends. Great job! . Thank you for sharing. April Kempler says May 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM This article was so inspiring it got me to focus on my timeline cover photo. Can you give more details? Andrea says June 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM I have clicked where it says cover photo and added one, but when I open my page, the picture isnt there. Dozens of countries. Are you seeing cover photos for Pages in the app version? 5a02188284
facebook hack free toolapplication bd facebookfacebook chat box mobilefacebook password stealer xpaplicativo java facebook 2012is facebook stalker app legitfacebook chat application for 2690remove facebook chat timestampdescargar facebook messenger para java mobile9get booked facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horion Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange